“Great relaxing Getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great relaxing Getaway”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We have rented in the Windward Park before, but this unit was the nicest unit by far. Recently updated and remodeled. Completely supplied with anything you will need.

PA.
Reviewed December 26, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
“Home away From Home”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We just love this little get away home that we get to stay at when in Key West. The new owners have done a nice job of re-modeling and the Leeward Isle is so comfortable.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Maryland
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Management Response
6 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We love to hear when guests enjoy their stay with us.

Regarding contact after office hours, we have someone On-Call 24/7 and offer that phone number in numerous places on our check-in paperwork for just this sort of instance. We will be sure to point that out when you return.
“Comfortable, convenient, clean”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Easy to reserve, check in, check out. Nicely decorated unit, well landscaped surroundings with interesting wildlife. Easy walk to Duval St and other areas of interest.

All appliances were in good working order. Nice pool, could be a bit warmer. Rental staff was pleasant and helpful. Would be 5 star if it had a spa/hot tub.

Would stay there again.

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing