“excellent”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“excellent”
Reviewed January 12, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

great i was amazed at how close to home it felt like after i unpacked nice...

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Super Clean, great stay!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We had a wonderful stay here. The place was larger than its appears with 2 bathrooms which was nice, super close to town, museums, harbor and shopping. The pool was right out the front door which was great because we have 3 young kids. The pool maintenance guy did tell us our littlest one was not allowed in the pool which was a little off-putting since the pool seemed vacant most of the time. He said it was for sanitary reasons. We went to the beach with her instead, and brought the baby monitor to swim in the pool while she napped which we really couldn't have done anywhere else. The house was stocked with just about everything you'd need, even a pool lounger which we enjoyed. Few options on tv, no movie channels, so bring your own. Unit backs to a road which we found helpful but some may not, we heard some loud partying and found a beer bottle in the backyard the next day, but it hardly bothered us. Unit was very clean and cool, master bed was little hard but plenty of linens and pillows. We went during off season so got a great rate and lucked out with perfect weather, I would stay here again. Thanks for a wonderful trip.

ga
Reviewed July 13, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Tampa Florida
Reviewed May 30, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
30 May 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. At Home Key West strives to offer exceptional service and it sounds like we've accomplished our goal with you! Come back soon!
“great location!”
Reviewed May 19, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We traveled to Key West with our 2 children, ages 10 and 8. The location was quiet but very accessible to Duval Street and Mallory Square.

“Sweet place”
Reviewed April 9, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Sweet place. Nice accomodations inside. Front porch looks out onto pool instead of back porch. Back porch has fence with with locking door that backs up to street. It did provide advantage of drop offs and pick ups for the family. Loved the double french doors off the back. There was some work being done on the poolhouse and an adjacent neighbors place that required concrete work, which was a little annoying. The pool being so close was a nice feature. I liked being downtown, a short walk to the Courthouse deli where I would get my cafe con leche in the am. We could walk anywhere. Some noise at night but it is downtown Key West. I would like to leave the kids at home and go down with just my wife next time. We ate at Red Fish, Blue Fish, Antonio's, Upper Crust Pizza, Hogfish(on Stock Island), Santiago's Bodega. I don't drink but there are plenty of places to do that, too.

NY
Reviewed February 3, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Liked best: Location in complex and in Key West
Liked least: Noise from local bar
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing