“IT WAS EXCELLENT , HOWEVER ,THERE'S ROOM FOR...”

Review of The Hemingway

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tommyboy2...
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“IT WAS EXCELLENT , HOWEVER ,THERE'S ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT”
Reviewed March 22, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The property is located in a great convenient area. It is in close proximity to the beach , restaurants , shopping and entertainment.
We enjoyed utilizing the rear deck each morning and evening.
I would stay there again provided that the owner upgrade the basic cable service ( the current service is pitiful unless you are fluent in Spanish ) to include some news and sports e.g. CNN , Fox News ESPN and adds a WIFI. Installs non translucent privacy shades in the two bedrooms and repairs the tiles in the front bedroom's bath so guests won't have to shower in fear of flooding the downstairs dining area.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Mar 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We will share your comments with the owner and appreciate the input.
Ezydusit
Nineveh, In.
“Great location.”
Reviewed December 7, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We really enjoyed the condo. It was clean and well kept. It was close to everything in Key West. We had a great time. I would recommend this to anyone. I felt right at home, very comfortable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great vacation place!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Our stay at the Hemingway House was great! The house was neat and clean, the beds were comfortable and the pool was nice and only a few steps away. We liked that we were only 2 blocks from Duval Street where all the action was and there was no need for a car or a taxi. We would diffently stay there again.

A romantic getaway
TX
Reviewed October 30, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“good”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The unit was clean, well stocked with all you would need. The bedding was not, however. soiled, and smelling of something.I mention this because we sleep there. and above all it needs to be clean. I also had to fix the middle brace in the frame of the bed. it is missing bolts. and I did not find any on the floor.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Management Response
26 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. As happy as we are that you enjoyed your visit, we are dismayed that there were Housekeeping issues. Had we known, we could have corrected these issues immediately; this is not something we would ask you to "live" with while staying with us.
Jacksonville Florida
Reviewed May 15, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Arkansas
Reviewed May 8, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing