“Just like being at home!”

Review of Key West Casa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Just like being at home!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in & out was excellent, no problem, Great!
It was so nice to feel like you were home and not stuffed in a little one room.
The location is perfect, you are close to everything and the gated community make for a safe surrounding. Quite, safe, just feels right. In the home you had all the things you needed for cooking, coffee, tv, music, games, what could you need more? Plenty of seating room, the quality of neighbors are just what you looking in a neighborhood. Pro: to us was the location and the feel like being home, Con: needed to know there was not enough bathroom paper products and where to get them or are they included. Overall: rated #2, will be back. Thanks to the owners.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Oklahoma
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
25 Jul 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Always good to hear when guest enjoy their visit. Please note that we would have gladly brought towels for you had you called the office.

We look forward to your return!
NJ
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Avon NJ
Reviewed July 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

2 Jul 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We have refunded the early check-in fee plus the $10 cab fee to your credit card; the keys should have been available for you when you arrived and we apologize they were not in our lockbox. Regarding liquor at the pool, we would have contacted the association office had we known; a quick call to our office can resolve most of the issues that can arise during your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
CA
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

“Key West Casa”
Reviewed September 29, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

My family of six stayed in Key West Casa in September for our son's wedding. It is an older condo that could use some updating. It had some leaky drains that were very clogged with hair, in bad need of repair. Other than that, everything was fine and we had a great time. The people of at Home In Key West were as usual great to work with, they even brought our son and new daughter-in-law a lovely bottle of wine to celebrate their wedding. Thank you, Gale and Staff!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
29 Sep 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and will take care of the plumbing issues immediately. There is no need to live with these types of situations; a quick call to our office would take care of it pronto. Best of luck to the newlyweds, and we look forward to your return.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect location and all the amenities”
Reviewed September 8, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We recently stayed at this beautiful condo and were very pleased with everything. The location was within walking distance of all that we required - - Groceries, Restaurants, etc. etc. The rooms were cozy, the pool was handy for cooling off, and we had everything at hand that we needed in terms of amenities. We couldn't have asked for anymore. To the owners...thank-you for sharing your wonderful spot. We would highly recommend it.
I would also like to say that our contact person at at Home in Key west was very accommodating and helpful. Thank-you.

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing