“Great”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great”
Reviewed 9 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Our stay at the Duval Square Castaway was great. The service from Rent Key West was excellent, as always. The condo's location could not have been better... We enjoyed the rooftop pool, which was nice and cool. The condo was very clean and well kept. The restaurants below the condo had great food. The only issue we had was the upstairs did not cool off as well as the downstairs. There is a window unit in the master bedroom, which blew directly on the bed. Other than that, I would for sure recommend this place to others and would absolutely recommend renting with Key West. This was our second time w/Rent Key West and we'll be back! Thanks so much!

“Great Service”
Reviewed 1 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

I am 100% about Customer Service. I am completely satisfied with the service I received. The price of the unit was slightly more expensive than companies that rent in the same complex, but it was worth it to have the added customer service. I had previously rented with Key West Vacation Rentals, and I have vowed never to stay with them again. I plan on stay with this company again, and hopefully in this unit.

Your age range 25-34
Near Duvall Street
Reviewed 27 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
“Castaways (for a week)”
Reviewed 5 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Arrival to and locating of our unit was easy and simple. We finished up our check in with ease and were given some awesome recommendations of things to do and places to see. The condo was very clean and nicely decorated. We have absolutely no negatives to say about it. Except maybe that it was too hot out to really enjoy the hot tub :( . Anyone going to Key West should definitely do the "Danger" snorkel trip, we swam with wild Dolphins! Also, Islescapes' Captain Alex cooked up a very delicious sunset dinner. Go to Key west with an open mind and truly enjoy what all it has to offer, way too many things to do in a week or even a month! We love it and will keep going back. Staying in one of the properties of Rent Key West will be the first place we consider each and every time.

Liked best: Clean and fresh
Liked least: No Bar B Que
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Luxury-minded travelers
“Great Time in KW”
Reviewed 19 November 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Once again our stay in Duval Square did not disappoint. We had a few minor maintenance issues upon check-in that were fixed the same day I reported them. You just can't beat the location for easy access to both the Southernmost and Seaport sides of the island.

The only thing I would suggest is that since wireless internet is so global now, units should provide it as an automatic service.

Rugged travelers
St. Cloud, Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Very roomy and comfortable
Liked least: No TV in 2nd bedroom
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Castaway review”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in July 2008

Overall the condo was clean and well cared for. We were there at the end of July so the A/C was very important and worked very well on the 1st floor. The second floor had a window unit which I thought odd that the central air wasn't on the second floor it seemed. But if left on it did keep things nice and cool. Everything seemed to work fine but vent fan in master bath didn't work right so the shower would be fighting the A/C. Location is a bit of a walk from the duval action area but not bad. Underground secure parking garage was a bonus. Only drawbacks were the roosters must love it there as they wake you up everyday and the CVS? next door has a loading area right under the master bedroom window and a few times during the week they were there unloading large trucks around 4AM with a fair amount of noise. Overall would maybe stay there again with earplugs. Last thing the pool was hot which stunk when it is 90+ and strong sun. No internet then.

Liked best: Space
Liked least: Noise
Travelling group: Family with young children
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$340
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing