“Great place...except for the ants”
Shared Pool
common area garden common area garden
Check Availability
walkway outside your cottage
front door
lush tropical vegetation
Shared Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 50 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place...except for the ants”
Reviewed 13 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Loved this place and the location. The staff at Rent Key West was very nice and helpful. Mrs. Dorreen was a sweetheart and a lot of help. The only issue was some ants in the house. We would reccomend ann St. to anyone looking for a place in Key West.

Chesapeake Virginia
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Rochester Hills Michigan
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

St. Louis MO
Reviewed 20 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

“At Home In Paradise”
Reviewed 16 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

On previous trips to KW we have lodged in a private house and a hotel, Ann Street Tranquility was the perfect choice for us. Cozy, convenient, and well-appointed, the condo really gave us the feeling of being right at home in paradise. The two previous reviews are very accurate.
The condo not only has all the basics supplies needed for a week's stay but many extras, just look in a cabinet or drawer and you will most likely find anything you may have forgotten to pack. Thanks to whoever left the cold beverages in the fridge, as we arrived too late to make the short (two blocks!) walk to Fausto's our first night. Parking was not an issue for us, we did not bring a car and have never found the need for any form of transportation on the island, other than our own two feet and a cab to and from the airport. Honestly, after racking my brain for any suggestions to improve one's stay here, I am hard-pressed to think of anything except... maybe a small fan for the beautiful patio where we spent a great deal of our time.
The convenient location was great but the serenity of the place so affected us that we spent more than one lazy day venturing out only as far as the very private pool! As for the sun only hitting the pool from 12-3p, I cannot comment. We were on island time and napping on the plush bed in cool comfort at this time every day. We did manage enough motivation to do a few activities. Having experienced everything from the Dry Tortuga's to the Hemingway House, we can highly recommend the Sebago Island T'ing trip, great experience and even better value. Also if you don't mind the walk treat yourself to lunch at El Siboney's, we did twice!
While the positives of this particular property are too many to mention, perhaps the most significant is the staff at Rent Key West. Everyone was extremely helpful and professional. Special thank you to Joyce! We will most definitely utilize this agency again and again.

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient, clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed 14 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

This was our second trip to Key West. The first time we stayed in a nice resort, but paid much more per night and had to have scooters to get anywhere.
Tranquility was perfect. The noise from Duval was very minimal and usually non-existent. I only heard leaf blowers twice around 8am, but we were trying to be up early to enjoy the day anyway.
Very well equipped with everything. And seemed to have a "take one, leave one" theme going with little extras, such as washing detergent, sunscreen and the like. We purchased some laundry goods and paper products which we gladly left to continue the cycle.
Another plus was the washer/dryer included with the unit. Other properties on the complex had to make use of a coin laundry in a central building. Tranquility had its own.
Everything worked perfectly. No problems what-so-ever. Home was very clean and well decorated. Shower was huge with plenty of room for two.
Pool stayed clean and comfortable. The sun only hit for a short time in the afternoon, but it was a nice break away from the heat quite often. Some mentioned the need for landscape maintenance, but to me it was simply a lush, tropical escape with beautiful florals and palms.
We met one other couple from the complex at the pool and enjoyed a wonderful conversation for quite awhile and even received an excellent dinner suggestion.
The only drawback, which is common anywhere on the island, is parking. There are about 4 spots out front which are highly prized. Otherwise, you may be looking at paid lots or a walk to other parking. Scooters are likely not needed due to its close proximity to everything, but if you should choose to explore away from Duval, the harbor or Mallory Square then scooters or bikes are the way to go.
We would highly recommend this property to any couple wanting a clean and convenient stay in beautiful Key West.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Convenience to most everything.
Liked least: Lack of parking
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location, Perfect Condo”
Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

This condo is amazing. It is exactly as it looks in the photos and as describe. The location is amaznig- 1 block from Sloppy Joes. The clean, private, shaded pool is a real luxury- we went swimming at least once a day and typicically had the pool all to ourselves. The condo has a gas grill and private patio which has a gate to the street- very nice. Others complained about noise and I'll say this- At night, you can hear music from the bars if you are outside, but inside it is quiet. In the morning you might hear street cleaners or the trash pickup, but it is only for a few minutes and didn't wake me up. This condo provides everything you need- pool towels, cups, basics (oil, spices) for cooking. I had to use the after hours drop box, but it was very convenient to be able to check in late. The a/C worked perfectly during our stay, I saw some ants outside on the patio, but none in the condo. I have absolutely no compaints, I would love to stay here again, but I am so impressed with Rent Key West that I also want to try some of their other places!

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$300
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing