“perfect location and comfortable”
compound entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
compound entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 47 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“perfect location and comfortable”
Reviewed 22 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

We enjoyed this cottage so much. The location is just a short walk from all the nightlife and the harbor but quiet and private. We loved the place.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convienently located in the heart of Key West”
Reviewed 20 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

The agency which handled my reservations was easy to work with. The home was a nice size, clean and equiped with almost anything one needs (no outdoor grill). The furnishings could use some updating. The pool was not heated and very shaded so we weren't able to swim. It was on a very quiet street even though it was close to the action.

Missouri
Reviewed 9 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Get away from the kids”
Reviewed 11 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The cottage was great and the location was even better. They day we left it was raining and flooding and had a hard time getting a cab. Pressed for time I called and was able to leave the keys in Joyces moms mail box which was very conveieant. I look forward to staying again next year!!! Fabulous!!

Your age range 35-44
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

My husband and I recently stayed in the ann Street Cottage on our vacation. The accommodations were fantastic! I read the reviews prior to our reservations so we had an idea of what the property had to offer. What we found was an adorable cottage that had a comfortable bed, a fantastic shower and all the amenities you need for a great vacation! The location alone is worth the stay!! My husband and I have been to Key West multiple times and we will definitely stay here upon our return visits!!
And a thing to note...parking is not a problem at all if you have a rental car. the parking lot at Simonton and Green will give you a weekly rate for parking. Just tell them you are staying at the ann Street Compound.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location yet very quiet and peaceful.”
Reviewed 8 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

The ann Cottage was perfect for us for a four day stay on a busy holiday weekend. It is only a street back from Duvall Street with all its noise and yet we could not hear any bands at all. The aC & fans worked fantastically to keep the cottage cool. We had the pool to ourselves and used the laundry too. The only negatives were that we had some small ants in the bathroom and the bathroom windows do not shut all the way. We loved our stay at the ann Cottage and would return.

Chicago
Reviewed 8 June 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$270
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing