We stayed two nights at the Frances Street Bottle Inn. It's one of these Key West typical conch houses, with an outside porch and nice wood trimmings.
The check-in was easy and relaxed. Marc just handed us over the keys, showed us the breakfast room, where to find refreshment, where to go in Key West - and we were done. Our room was charming. Not too fancy but we had everything we needed, incl. a nice balkony where we had our glas of redwine and cigar in the evening.
The nice thing about this hotel: it is in a quite side street, so you don't have the loud music and action all night long. Within 8 minutes walking distance you are on Duval Street - where you can have all the action you want. We didn't use our car while we were there since you could reach everything by walking. Our summary: perfect place to stay and good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enhance your travel to tropical Key West by staying at this romantic Key West bed and breakfast. The Frances Street Bottle Inn offers intimate accommodations, combining modern comfort and warm hospitality in a casual setting. Each room at the Inn is designed with your comfort in mind. The rooms each have king or queen sized beds, air conditioning, private baths, Bahama fans, original tropical artwork, and many more special touches that create a charming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Frances Street Bottle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frances Street Bottle Hotel Key West
- Frances Street Bottle Inn Key West, Florida