Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Restaurant
US$205
US$197
Doubletree.com
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$233
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$256
  • Pool
Southernmost Beach Resort(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$329
  • Beachfront
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$625
US$609
  • Pool
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,135
Travelocity
1,102 results
All reviewsfresh fruitthe blue roombagelsbates roomevery morningshared bathroomcoffee cakeprivate baththird floorother guestsquiet streethouse is beautifulcommon areashome away from homefew blocksking roomold town
Reviewed January 29, 2012

My husband, mother-in-law and I just returned from a weeks stay at the Key West Bed and Breakfast. It was the second visit for my husband and me. As soon as you walk in the door, you feel like you have come home. There are so many things we love about this inn that it is hard to remember them all! First and foremost- the staff is outstanding- especially Liz- who makes you feel like an old friend. She remembers everyone's names along with everyone's likes and dislikes and makes it a point to introduce all of the guests to each other. She will figure out what you like and make wonderful recommendations- she was spot on every time! And Goo, the resident little pooch wil make you smile everyday. :) The inn itself is so charming, so many cozy nooks, beautiful flowers and wonderful art everywhere you look. Tanya keeps the place immaculate, the beds are so comfortable and the linens are very high quality which makes for a wonderful nights sleep! The breakfasts are amazing- all you can eat of delicious fresh fruit, homemade breads and fresh bagels and toast. And the freshly squeezed juice is such a treat! There is a fridge where guests can keep beverages and snacks -which was very nice in the afternoons- were able to have a glass of wine on he porch and watch the world go by. We are already planning our trip for next year. Highly recommend this B and B!

Room Tip: We have stayed in the rooms on the second floor that share a bath- we loved it- never a wait and a very budget friendly stay.
3  Thank lucille0524
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We got off to a rocky start the first morning of our stay here, when the occupants of the next room got up at 5 AM and their loud voices carried right through the wall. Otherwise this is a charming place, attractively decorated, with a friendly, helpful staff and convenient location. We enjoyed having breakfast in the garden, soaking in the hot tub, and relaxing on the porches, when we weren't out and about taking in the sights of Key West.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed in this lovely B&B for a week. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The rooms and common areas were kept immaculate and comfy. The hot tub/pool was great, I definately felt comfortable hanging out in one of the many common areas (comfy chair on one baclony, hammock on another, adirondaks overlooking the street, tables on the back porch). The gardens are lovely and well kept and the breakfast was delicous every morning. We were invited to use the fridge for our lunch fixings/left overs. Every detail was attended to: they have sunblock if you forget yours, beach chairs, bikes for rent, books and board games, a guitar that my husband played and on and on...

The location of this B&B is perfect, we were blocks away from our favorite restaraunts on the pier and were able to take a nice morning walk along the docks. (you have to try cuban coffee queen) Our favorite two beaches were Fort Zachery Tayler state park (1.5 miles one way) and South Beach (1 mile one way). My husband and I are walkers and found a daytime walk to both beaches totally enjoyable, but you could easily rent a bike and be there in no time. We liked being closer to the docks as that was where we ended our nights at the wonderful bars and restaraunts there. (the seafood shop one block away will make you the best grouper sandwich you ever had in your life!)

We stayed in one of the 4 rooms that share 2 bathrooms, this never presented a problem, I was able to shower and use the restroom whenever I wanted without waiting. I can't recommend this place enough, it really made our trip!!!!!

2  Thank Krystal K
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Lovely little b&b! The staff was so nice and helpful incl. really good tips what you can do in Key West. We did almost all of them and they were super. The room was clean, big and quiet. Breakfast was very nice, a lot and very tasty. Location perfect, only 5 min. from everything interesting. I can recommend it and we will definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank MightyChik
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My stay last December was my third time at The Popular House. I, like others, was a little apprehensive at first about sharing a bathroom with a couple of rooms on the second floor. Turns out it's not a problem at all. I've never had a long wait and the two shared bathrooms are quite large. In particular, I love the "vibe" at Popular House. It's very laid back, colorful, and with many nooks and crannies to have a breakfast, read a book, or take a nap. The rates are very reasonable and the staff is attentive. In short, this is a great place to call "home" when you're traveling to Key West.

Room Tip: We like any of the rooms on the second floor. They are a little less expensive because of the shared baths and have good access to the second floor balcony with a hammock and swing.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple