1,110 results
All reviewsfresh fruitthe blue roombagelsbates roomevery morningshared bathroomcoffee cakeprivate baththird floorquiet streetother guestshouse is beautifulcommon areashome away from homefew blocksking roomold town
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This B&B was the perfect choice for my short getaway to Key West. As I was traveling alone, I was fortunate to discover that Popular House offered a small single room at a reasonable rate. The B&B is located in a peaceful neighborhood just a few blocks from Duval St and convenient to most everything. The breakfast each morning included an excellent selection of fresh fruit and ample other items.The property is well maintained and will provide you a great place to stay in Key West!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jerepugh
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We stayed here in mid January. Great location. Decor and rooms are lovely. The staff are very friendly and ready to help with any reservations or recommendations. Plus, their recommendations were always very accurate. Definitely would stay there again.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

My husband, mother-in-law and I just returned from a weeks stay at the Key West Bed and Breakfast. It was the second visit for my husband and me. As soon as you walk in the door, you feel like you have come home. There are so many things we love about this inn that it is hard to remember them all! First and foremost- the staff is outstanding- especially Liz- who makes you feel like an old friend. She remembers everyone's names along with everyone's likes and dislikes and makes it a point to introduce all of the guests to each other. She will figure out what you like and make wonderful recommendations- she was spot on every time! And Goo, the resident little pooch wil make you smile everyday. :) The inn itself is so charming, so many cozy nooks, beautiful flowers and wonderful art everywhere you look. Tanya keeps the place immaculate, the beds are so comfortable and the linens are very high quality which makes for a wonderful nights sleep! The breakfasts are amazing- all you can eat of delicious fresh fruit, homemade breads and fresh bagels and toast. And the freshly squeezed juice is such a treat! There is a fridge where guests can keep beverages and snacks -which was very nice in the afternoons- were able to have a glass of wine on he porch and watch the world go by. We are already planning our trip for next year. Highly recommend this B and B!

Room Tip: We have stayed in the rooms on the second floor that share a bath- we loved it- never a wait and a very budget friendly stay.
3  Thank lucille0524
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We got off to a rocky start the first morning of our stay here, when the occupants of the next room got up at 5 AM and their loud voices carried right through the wall. Otherwise this is a charming place, attractively decorated, with a friendly, helpful staff and convenient location. We enjoyed having breakfast in the garden, soaking in the hot tub, and relaxing on the porches, when we weren't out and about taking in the sights of Key West.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed in this lovely B&B for a week. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The rooms and common areas were kept immaculate and comfy. The hot tub/pool was great, I definately felt comfortable hanging out in one of the many common areas (comfy chair on one baclony, hammock on another, adirondaks overlooking the street, tables on the back porch). The gardens are lovely and well kept and the breakfast was delicous every morning. We were invited to use the fridge for our lunch fixings/left overs. Every detail was attended to: they have sunblock if you forget yours, beach chairs, bikes for rent, books and board games, a guitar that my husband played and on and on...

The location of this B&B is perfect, we were blocks away from our favorite restaraunts on the pier and were able to take a nice morning walk along the docks. (you have to try cuban coffee queen) Our favorite two beaches were Fort Zachery Tayler state park (1.5 miles one way) and South Beach (1 mile one way). My husband and I are walkers and found a daytime walk to both beaches totally enjoyable, but you could easily rent a bike and be there in no time. We liked being closer to the docks as that was where we ended our nights at the wonderful bars and restaraunts there. (the seafood shop one block away will make you the best grouper sandwich you ever had in your life!)

We stayed in one of the 4 rooms that share 2 bathrooms, this never presented a problem, I was able to shower and use the restroom whenever I wanted without waiting. I can't recommend this place enough, it really made our trip!!!!!

2  Thank Krystal K