We got engaged here, so we decided to come back after a year. What can we say that hasn't already been said? The place is quiet and beautiful. The breakfast is yummy, the staff is sweet and attentive, and the rooms are perfect. The A/C in our 3rd floor room was incredible and felt so good after walking around in the super hot Key West sun. It's location for us is also part of the draw. It's location in Old Town makes it easy to walk anywhere, and nothing is more than a 5-10 minute walk, including Heminway's house, Mallory Square, Duval street,...you name it. Will be back again, for sure. Thank you Brandon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West b And b
- Key West Bed And Breakfast Florida