“Wedding Trip”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wedding Trip”
Reviewed 1 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Dealing with the people in the rental office was a breeze, it surpassed any hotel experience by far.
The house is beautiful, the location is a dream to get anywhere in Key West. Enjoyed the visiting iguanas while we were in the pool, and being in the pool at night listening to the bands from near by bars was better than playing an ipod. Just an ideal vacation rental!!!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
“Super!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We really enjoyed the fabulous pool, the landscaping, the iguanas. The house itself is spacious but a little worn. Specifically, the twin beds need to be updated and the outside lounge chairs need to be replaced. Other than that, it is a lovely place, close to downtown. There is a good grill and area to eat outside. Pictures on website don't do it justice. It is much bigger than it looks.

Bring your earplugs.

OH
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“We will never stay anywhere else!!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Six of us girls were looking for a place close to Duval and sunsets and were rewarded with the perfect location! The house was close to everything and yet we still had privacy. The place is perfect for young party people but not for quiet or kids. Steve and the rest of the staff at Rent Key West were amazing and made the process very easy stress free. The house was even bigger than what we thought from the pictures and easily accommodated all of us, and the property owner is so wonderful to deal with!

“Surpassed my Expectations!!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The total experience with Rent Key West Vacations was first class. They really know how to provide world class customer service.

The Whitehead House location and amenities surpassed my expectations. The pool was fantastic and very clean. The house layout is very open and comfortable and perfect for entertaining (one of my sons got married while we were there and the house was the central meeting place for everyone who came down for the wedding). One thing you must note is that the location is one block off of Duval and the music at the bars is loud, but the positive side is you can sit at the pool or on the balcony at night and listen to decent live music for free.

Pa
Reviewed 29 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

MeganGsvi...
Berlin, Maryland, United States
“Best vacation rental in Key West!”
Reviewed 26 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

I just got back from a week in Key West with 5 other girls this house was absolutely amazing! The only cab ride was to and from the airport! Great location and great house! We will all be staying here again. The owner lives in front of the house and stopped by to check on us and was very accomodating as was Rent Key West. Might be a little loud for families since there was a bar next door, but never bothered us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: When vacation was over!
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$400
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing