“A wonderful treat after one room hotels.”
Living Room Living Room
Oceanfront Property
Large, Shared Pool
Tennis Court
Tennis Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful treat after one room hotels.”
Reviewed 19 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

After two months of travelling Vista Fresco was a wonderful place to stay for four nights. The facilities were wonderful, the space amazing and the kitchen well equipped. The staff at Rent Key West Vacations were extremely helpful and accommodating. We would highly recommend staying at Vista Fresco. David, Chris and Peter Hill.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We just got back from our trip to Key West & we couldn't be more pleased! The condo was very nice, packed with everything we could possibly have needed. We were a quick walk to the beach, close to all the parasailing & things there. It was a short, cheap cab ride over to Duval St. & all the shopping. I would highly recommend this condo to everyone! :)

Your age range 25-34
“Great”
Reviewed 30 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Vista Fresco was great! It had recently been remodeled and was very nicely done. The master shower has double shower heads.
The location is nice, right beside Smathers Beach. Had to take a taxi to Duval Street which is only $10.
The pool area is very nice, overlooks the ocean which is beautiful! The pool water was nice and warm. Plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas. The only negative to the pool area is that you are not allowed to have cups on the edge of the pool. There are people patrolling and will inform you they must be over by your chair.
Overall, this was a great vacation and a great condo!

A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful condo perfect to a small family”
Reviewed 12 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We loved this rental! We had a little communication disconnect with the rental office as to where we were supposed to pick up our keys when we first arrived but once past that snag everything was great! the accomodations were very comfortable. We had a wonderful time its closeness to the beach was great. The pool was wonderful and our son loved it. It had everything we needed to be comfortable during our stay. They came and changed the internet service provider and the new provider was a bit less stable but that was a minor inconvenience. The DVD player broke while we were on site but the rental office was quick and easy to replace it quickly.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
“Stunning condo”
Reviewed 11 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Absolutely beautiful condo. So tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Everything we needed was right there. Could not have gone more smoothly. Key West beach is wonderful.

Your age range 55-64
“Key West Condo”
Reviewed 10 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Condo was nice and quiet. My teenagers actually enjoyed the peaceful pool area compared to the crowded and noisy beaches. Condo was recently renovated and in very good condition. The granite/quartz countertops were nice and the big, flat screen tv was sweet. We had one small issue getting connected to the internet on the wireless network that the owner of the condo called me directly and we worked through with at&T.; The owner even said she would send me a bottle of wine! However, we never received the bottle of wine for some reason...(I think the rental agency failed to deliver it - hope it was good for somebody!).

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pleasant and Very Spacious”
Reviewed 15 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Exceptionally quiet; well-equipped; wonderful master bath shower. No view except heavy traffic, but only steps from Smathers Beach. Spacious & attractive; clean (except for hall bath mat, which was dirty) and spacious.

Wireless internet never connected. Front door chain lock installed upside down--useless. Doorway light overheats and pops off and on. Television channels were limited altho On Demand was available. Bedroom clocks and battery in kitchen clock, a game or puzzle or two, as well as a decent reading lamp in living room would have been appreciated.

Most of all, local maps and information would have been extremely helpful--nearest grocery, drugstore, medical facility, nearby and/or highly recommended restaurants, recommended entertainment / shopping / activities, etc.

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$290
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing