“a great vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“a great vacation”
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

it was the best vacation ever, my family enjoyed the house and the pool with the fresh mango's falling from the trees, it was outstanding!!!

South Carolina
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Louisa St Key West”
Reviewed 10 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We have been coming to Key West 30 years. Found this great house with wonderful deck, heated-nice size- pool, ideal location, close to but far enough away from everything you might want to do in Key West. Four couples share house, plenty of space and bathrooms. Off street parking, but don't have to have car. It's the Caribbean in the us. Floral is beautiful.

“great vacation house”
Reviewed 22 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Louisa House isn't perfect. It is a bit shady in the garden and some of the paintwork isn't great.
But what a great vacation house this proved to be.
The photos don't do it justice. It has a big communal dining and living space, a good sized kitchen and good bedrooms and bathrooms.
Only one bath, which will be a pain for the brits, but 3 showers.
Great garden, refreshing pool and good location for a stroll to southern most point or the nightlife.
Thoroughly recommended.

MN
Reviewed 3 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Management Response
3 Dec 2011
The master bathroom is currently being renovated which will fix the leak. The house also experienced a major 'deep' clean. This is a great family home with lots of room and large backyard. As these past guest commented the yard and pool are large and great for b-b-que's and relaxing. Off street parking is also provided.
NC
Reviewed 23 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Greatest House in all of Key West”
Reviewed 14 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

My husband and I choose to spend part of our two week honeymoon in Key West with friends and we couldn't be happier with that decision. Louisa House is in an awesome location with a coffee shop and great breakfast place right on the corner. We spent a lot of time in the pool and relaxing around the large table out back. The house is fully equipped with plenty of towels. We picked up the essentials for our stay which worked out great. Don't forget toilet paper and paper towels! The house is so charming and they rooms are nice and cool!!

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$590
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing