“Great breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Key West
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: All baked goods, soups, sandwiches are made from scratch on premises. We are take out only, we have no seats. Artisan breads, fresh croissants, danish, etc. WE DO NOT HAVE A SEATING AREA. All roasted meats for sandwiches and all soups are made in house. No seats (alright, we have a little bench outside BUT THAT IS IT!!) Real home cooking and baking. This bakery is takeout only. There is no seating area in this restaurant. We do have cheeses from all around the world but we don't have seats.
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Just got a sticky bun and an egg sandwich with cheddar on their homemade brioche...outstanding. Great prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed 27 March 2012

A bakery as it should be. Croissants were great - coffee stood the test of time.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Best pecan pie I ever tasted. Ordered ahead for a dinner party at home.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Where do I start?
Rum Cake- do it, and I'm not even a fan of pastries.
My guests (I live in Key West) go insane for everything they have to offer.
Best (and smallest, because they know what they're doing) cheese selection.
Go online, order breakfast or lunch, and have a fabulous picnic.
Most helpful and dedicated business I've been to in a while.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Close to Suite Dreams, Inn and coffee was really good.