“My 50th Birthday Treat”
other travellers have booked this property
Your Pad!!!
kayaks hammock
kayaks
paddle boards
20 plus Bikes
Treadmill, Golds Gym XR 55 Home Gym , Golds Gym Vinyl Weight Set 100 lbs., Indoor Cycling Exercise B
hammocks
formal entrance.JPG
top porch view.JPG
airplane wings gate
Deep Water Dock
private tennis court with waterviews.JPG
Cabana to chill out.JPG
2nd floor stairs.JPG
living room jaccuzi
Living Room Jaccuzzi
Tike Hut with Pool Table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
J9NJ
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Great House, But Really Needs Work”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the Real World Key West house for Fantasy Fest. We had 8 couples in the main house--we didn't use the smaller house at all. The house is really great with large common rooms and a fantastic outdoor space, but the lack of bathrooms is kind of a problem and the overall feeling of the place was that it really needed updating.
The second floor of the house has one huge master suite, plus four bedrooms, which all have to share ONE bathroom (the bathroom has two showers, but they're connected by a pass-through window--something I still haven't figured out). The bedroom my husband and I stayed in (the orange room) had no storage space at all--no closet, no chest of drawers. We ended up using the roll-top desk and the tiny drawers in the tiny nightstands to store our folded clothes, and the curtain rods for our hanging clothes. Speaking of curtains, two of the windows had no blinds (I guess they broke and were never replaced), so I had to hang towels over the windows.
I completely agree with the other reviewer who said that the pillows in the main seating area look like they've been there since the taping of The Real World--they were kind of gross.
The kitchen is not very user-friendly, with only about three feet of usable counter space, making it a rather difficult to cook dinner for 16 people. Almost everything metal in the house was rusty, including the stainless steel refrigerator.
Suffice it to say, while we all had a great time and really did enjoy staying there, the common opinion about the house was that it really needed work. We all were left wondering, just how long will they be able to trade on the Real World fame?

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: size and spaciousness
Liked least: lack of bathrooms, tired decor
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Large groups
“My 50th Birthday Treat”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

My wife found this wonderful house (compound) to make my feared 50th Birthday Celebration a great event. Both houses and grounds are metriculously cleaned and maintained. The main house is brightly colored and has a super happy feel. The Racket Ball House is really unique, decorated ulta modern. There is a real airplane wing painted in hot pink in the main living room (30 foot ceilings) (really cool!!!) Huge flat sceen TVs everywhere. Great wifi to keep up with work. The 2 large back porches give you a view of the surrounding waters made for a postcard. The ocean is beautiful around the house with pretty hues of blue and green. We paddleboarded and kayaked every morning as the sun rose. We also used the bikes to go to Duval Street for our morning walk. I had 2 elderly relatives with us and the house layout worked very well for them to get around also. I would recommend this property for any get together for friends and family. George

“Perfect Family Retreat”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

This summer we picked Key West for our annual family reunion. After reviewing the hotel situation ($$$), we decided to find a house for about 20 people. We found the perfect family oriented house/compound. The location could not be better, only 10/15 minutes to the middle of town but quiet enough for the kids to play in the street, and I relax with no noise. Right on the water, we could watch the boats going out in the morning and returning at night. I fished for the first time off the docks. The property is exceptionally maintained and the caretaker answered immediately to any questions or needs we had. There is a children's room with toys and a TV that we could monitor while we enjoyed the large back deck. Plenty of activates on the property including tennis, racket ball, paddleboards, kayaks, volleyball, multiple pool tables, air hockey table, movie theater and 20 bikes. Good Wi-Fi and 2 large TVs in the main living area for multiple sports viewing. Strongly recommend this place David

“Key West Best”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

This was our second family trip to Key West. The first time we stayed near the bars, etc. This house is on the water and made our experience of the Keys much better. By the end of week my wife and I were talking about buying a house in Key West on the water also. House is totally loaded with stuff to do and even has a toy room for kids. We would definitely recommend this place especially to people who love the ocean and water and have kids.

tkk11
Orlando, Florida
“Great Location For Family Reunion”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Extremely beautiful home with exceptional amenities. Owner, Andrew Lippi and Caretaker, Aric, are very pleasant and interested in making sure that your stay is memorable. Every little detail about the home is designed to accommodate large groups with flow and amenities. Would rent this home again if there was a need for a large group staying in one place with a lot of activities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful home/helpful owner and caretaker
Liked least: not applicable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“My Paradise In Paradise”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

First Key West was a blast. Great town lots to do. House made it even better. Great Location, close to old town and easy to airport, etc. beautiful sunrises, water in front of the house is bright blue, almost too much to do, tennis, fishing, racket ball, basketball, bikes, kayaks, paddleboards, on and on... Arrived and house(s) were perfect, given full tour on arrival with lots of information. Caretaker helped in everyway possible. Brought my Contender (boat), dock set up was perfect. Great for families or couples time. The property was big enough to find your own space it you need it also!!! I did. Harvey 2013

“Key West Gem”
Reviewed 30 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We stayed at this property over the easter vacation holidays with several families with young children. The house is huge and the surrounding property is also large. The house is located on the water and has beautiful views. Many activities, bikes, kayaks, basketball, tennis, air hockey. pool tables, pools, whirlpools, paddle boards, children's room with toys. House and grounds in good shape, and handyman available for any problems. Quiet at night and secluded for Key West. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. We might be back soon also. Larry

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing