Banana Bay Resort & Marina was a peaceful stay in Key West at a reasonable price. They offer free parking, a pool, a hot tub, a gazebo, and lounge chairs by the water (though I don't think you can swim in the water, only in the pool, and the pool was very cold). I never saw the Tiki Bar open, but I was only there one night. The walkway to my room was not scenic, but once inside the room, the accommodations were fine and the balcony overlooked the pool and water. Guests must be over 16, so it was quiet with no children. And the continental breakfast was fine. The front desk recommended taking cabs to and from historic Old Town rather than driving/parking, which was under $9 each way and very easy. Overall, I had a nice stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida