1,270 results
All reviewsrooftop barduval streetgreat locationhistoric hotelbalcony roomrooms are smallwine barfront desk staffcan't beat the locationking bedwalked everywherehappy hourpool area ishemingway housesouthernmost pointvaletspa
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We chose this hotel for the location and it was fantastic for the location. we walked all over Duval Street and to Mallory Square. It is updated as the lobby is beautiful. The front desk staff was super nice and friendly. I emailed the hotel prior to coming as I wanted a quiet room b/c I am a light sleeper and they gave me the perfect room. Super quiet. I research before I travel so I knew the rooms were small and tight. I upgraded just one level from the lowest so I could have a tiny bit more space. My friends booked the lowest and it was tight. Our bathrooms were both small 0 very hard to get ready in - but in reality, I sleep get ready and go so for us, I was fine with it. They are clean and cool (a/c wise) which is super important. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room not on Duval street and my room was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you for choosing La Concha Key West. I am delighted to hear that we left a lasting impression on you with our Duval Street location, friendly associates' service, interior accommodations and modern amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you to Key West.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, to when we checked out the staff was very accommodating. The hotel is very convenient to everything. We had an interior room and it was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable. It was not very bright in the room, but good for sleeping. The bar has a great happy hour.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing La Concha Key West. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our seamless check-in and check-out, friendly service, convenient location and well-appointed accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights recently and its best point by far is the location! Situated on Duval Street you are literally in the middle of everything!
Our room was large, clean and well appointed with a pool view. The pool is small but there were lots of sun beds but maybe in high season this could be a problem! Jordyn at the pool bar was brilliant warm and friendly and made great cocktails!
The valet parking was efficient but expensive! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Judith, thank you for kindly reviewing La Concha Key West. We too love our location on Duval Street offering easy access to Key West's top attractions. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to our associates as they will be thrilled to have exceeded your expectations with their service. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not worth the price we paid for it! Small bedrooms, very little light in the room and expensive parking. A complimentary golf cart goes up and down the street for customers to avail of- we never seen the cart once!
IHG customers do not waste your points here, the room upgrade looks the exact same as the other rooms. Stayed in a Crowne plaza in Miami with my IHG points and it was much nicer and more reasonably priced.
Yasmine the manager on shift while we stayed was completely unprofessional and rude.
Only positive is the good location.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna N
Mike R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Anna, I am sorry and surprised to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your stay at La Concha Key West. We appreciate your feedback as we will use this to improve upon the guest experience. I do hope that you may consider giving us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

This is a great hotel located right on Duval Street. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the amenities are plentiful. The lobby of the hotel resonates with the spirit of the keys in terms of the decor and stylizing. I fell in love with my now-husband at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Nikki, thank you for choosing La Concha Key West. We are delighted to hear that you took advantage of our prime location tucked away in the heart of Key West complete with well-appointed accommodations, luxurious amenities and artfully designed interiors. We look forward to your next visit.