We were there just before being evacuated due to Hurricane Irma (poor luck), and yet we had a good time. Hotel is very classy, service was nice and friendly, room was very clean and high quality. they have a happy hour down at the lobby bar every evening which is nice. Small but nice pool. GREAT LOCATION - just in the center of Duval st.
WOULD DEFINITELY COME BACK!
(I was impressed they didn't charge me any "handling fees" for incoming packages. other hotels always overprice and charge for that - thanks La Concha :-) )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1926, home to luminaries like Hemingway, Truman, Tennessee Williams, The Crowne Plaza Hotel La Concha Key West is a unique and historic hotel located directly on Duval Street within walking distance of all major attractions, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife. Breakfast, lunch, Happy Hour and dinner served daily in 430 Duval. Go for a swim at our outdoor swimming pool and enjoy a cocktail at the pool bar. La Concha Hotel offers the most spectacular 360 degree view from our Top Spa or fitness center. Unwind and enjoy your favorite drink poolside, dine at 430 Duval, sip world-class wines at Wine-O, or stop by the concierge to plan out your next adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Hotel Key West
- Key West Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Florida