“Friendliest hotel in Key West!”
Review of Eden House

Eden House
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Key West
GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, Florida
“Friendliest hotel in Key West!”
Reviewed 24 November 2010

Stayed 4 nights during FantasyFest 2010. The staff was fantastic, and the guests were great fun! Thanks, Mike, for making your hotel a great home-away-from-home.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Black_Rock_City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (368)
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 18 November 2010

Seriously. The best stay I've ever had at any range of hotel-type establishment, be it hotel/motel/inn/b&b/anything, the best stay. The Eden House is something above and beyond.

Firstly, their website gets you seriously pumped for your stay, I kept going back just to get pumped. And just when I thought I'd get myself over excited? They surpass every expectation that I had!

My fiance and I went, and we spent the majority of our vacation elsewhere in the Keys, but... Our only regret was that we didn't book more time at the Eden House! ...We even considered trying to get another night's stay and eat the cost of our other reservation.

And Mike will tell you on the website and in their marketing materials, the Eden House is about "the funk", it's just funky and cool. It's different, and that makes it neat. Very relaxed, very fun, very cool. Great neighborhood, good times, nice people, man! ...I just can't wait to go back.

2 Thank protocoldoug
Florida
Reviewed 10 November 2010

Stayed in the Conch House, 2nd floor. Super clean property with happy hour by the pool and a courteous staff. Bike rentals are super convenient and the price is right.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank lilzooom
Worcester, MA
Reviewed 10 November 2010

This inn was great. The staff met all of our needs and are very accomodating. They are ok with whatever you want to do as long as you are not harrassing other guests. I could go on about other great things too, but no need. There was nothing bad to say about our stay.

2 Thank RyanBud11
edenhouse, Owner at Eden House, responded to this review, 19 November 2010
Hi Ryanbud11,

Thanks for the kind words. You are a man after my own heart - short and to the point. Kinda reminds me of a John Wayne line - we are a burning daylight. I love westerns and your review could have been right out of a Louie L'Amour.

Thanks again, Mike Eden
The Netherlands
Reviewed 3 November 2010

This place is really cute and a nice concept. The welcome was good and the reception staff were always friendly and helpful to us. The pool area is clean and well kept and the jacuzzi is lovely and warm.

There is a happy hour from 4-5 with as many cocktailas as you can drink (although by the end of the hour some guests did look a little too happy!!). There is a deck area and a grill if you want to buy your own stuff and cook.

The hotel is green and you are encouraged at all times to recycle and re-use, which I liked. It is also very quiet and I loved the peace.

The only slight down point is that the rooms are extremely small and the double bed tiny, so it was difficult for my 6 foot plus boyfriend to sleep!

Overall I really liked this place and would definitely recommend it.

2 Thank siobhanonthehill
Crestwood, Kentucky
Reviewed 1 November 2010

Fantasy Fest 2010. Loved being on the path of the Masquerade March! Clean, friendly staff and laid back environment. 6 blocks from Duval partying! 2 blocks from wharf. Already booked room for next year!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sks59
Bear, Delaware
Reviewed 28 October 2010

We were there a couple days at the end of September through early October and everything was just great. The first floor of the Conch House we rented was perfect. The grounds were even better than the pictures on their website. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Heck, my biggest complaint for the whole stay was that I didn't get the chance to shake the owners hand and tell them in person how much we enjoyed our stay. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank threepercenter
edenhouse, Owner at Eden House, responded to this review, 3 November 2010
Howdy threepercenter,

I left the ranch and you caught me. I was off on vacation and I'm busted. I had to get the batteries charged before Fantasy Fest gang showed up. I can't keep up with them. They are down each year for the festival and they leave me in the dust. And I'm not partying either.

So glad you had a nice visit and I hope I get to have a cold drink with you next time you are down. I know my staff appreciate your comments as well.

See ya soon, Mike and the gang