This was our second stay at Hyatt Beach House (first was 2008). The condos and pool are very nicely done. The downside: no activities, no return phone calls for activity booking, no practical kitchen utensils, e.g. No Pizza cutter and all pans were poor quality and we reported bugs in the master bathroom (which was addressed immediately). No amenities such as a fitness center or marketplace.
The gas grills and loungers on the sandy area are wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condominium Resort, residential in nature, set on the east side of the island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Please note, resort will be a smoke free facility starting January 1, 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hyatt Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Beach House Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Beach Resort
- Hyatt Beach House Resort Key West, Florida