“Wonderful!”

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Highly Recommend. I felt like I knew the ladies my whole life. We had the small spa all to ourselves and I was even able to add a massage for my best friend, the Bride to Be. Can't wait to go back!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank mjtuowls08

Buffalo, NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Duval Hidden Gem "Mini-Spa" With Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

While walking Duval Street I was in the mood for a pedicure and was recommended Cloud 9 by a local hair salon. Cloud 9 is located just off Duval Street but is on the second floor of what seems like an office building from the outside so you really have to know where you are going.

The spa itself is small but nice. There are two pedicure chairs/baths and when I arrived they were both occupied by a mother-daughter duo prepping for a wedding. The staff was super friendly though and said I could come back in an hour. That said, it might be best to call ahead to set up an appointment, but I was still taken care of in a reasonable amount of time with my walk-in.

The pedicure itself was great and the nail technician that took care of me was very friendly and thorough. My feel looked and felt great afterward and I would definitely recommend Cloud 9 to anyone visiting Key West whether it's prepping for a wedding or just a reason to pamper yourself.

Visited November 2011