“Cool little boutique”
Review of Amri

Amri
Ranked #5 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Amri is a full service day spa for hair, skin care, massage, nails, and make-up. Wedding parties accepted. Enjoy a glass of prosecco as you pamper yourself. Shop in our boutique for American made jewelry and clothes. We support sustainably made products. People and the planet are our top priorities.
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Just happened to stop into this place after breakfast, and wife found a really comfortable pair of sandals, and almost bought a couple other things. We returned on our day we went home for quick 30 minute massages and were very pleased.

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Yay! Happy to hear you enjoyed the boutique and I'm certain once you saw the tropical garden and our little oasis you couldn't help but indulge in massages. Come see us again! Thank you.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"jewelry"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

I booked a spa package to get a facial, massage, and mani/pedi while on vacation. It was my first time getting a massage and facial and both were so amazing! I ended up buying some products from the facial that I've continued to use and really love! The massage was exactly what I was wanting and Chrissy was very knowledgeable and professional. I wish I could remember the name of the lady who did my mani/pedi, but she was super nice, did an awesome job, and kept a great conversation! I also liked that they let me split up my package into 2 days. Thank you all for a wonderful experience!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

That review is so lovely. Thank you for taking the time and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed ever bit of your experience with us!

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

When you are lucky enough to visit Key West one thing you need to do is pamper yourself!!! I was lucky enough to find an oasis in a garden on Simonton St at Isle Style Spa and Salon! Whether you need a massage or facial or hair do or mani pedi, you will find the services right here to be just perfect! You can chill with your favorite champagne and wine and beer in Oakleigh's famous garden and if you need a little retail therapy there are great clothes and jewelry to pick from! Enjoy your ME day in KW!

You're the best! Thank you so much for always being such an incredible guest with such enthusiasm. We are thrilled you continue to patron our little sanctuary!

Reviewed January 26, 2017

I am so picky about my hair and it is not easy to work with. Very curly and have Keratin treatments. Have been using Isle Style for the past 3 years when we come to key west for 2 months. I cannot say enough good things about them. Yesterday had color and cut and my hair looks amazing. Perfect color and a fabulous cut. I personally go to the owner, Oakley, but the rest of the staff is great too. And if you need a pedicure see Daymi. Takes care of all feet issues. My highest recommendation goes out to Isle Style.

We are so excited you come back to see us every year! The greatest validation is the returning guest!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I had a pretty scary experience at a salon here in town where the products used caused a severe reaction to my face. needless to say I looked worse leaving than I did when I walked in. Totally devastated and in despair I called and booked the soonest appointment available at Isle Style. Kelly was not only incredibly informative and knowledgeable..but warm, sincere and exceptional at her profession. I will definitely return and i am extremely grateful she was there to enhance my experience.
The Saint Maria

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your service with Kelly and got some quality products that help your skin. Thank you so much! Come back and see us soon!