“Best Massages ”
Review of Amri

Amri
Ranked #5 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Amri is a full service day spa for hair, skin care, massage, nails, and make-up. Wedding parties accepted. Enjoy a glass of prosecco as you pamper yourself. Shop in our boutique for American made jewelry and clothes. We support sustainably made products. People and the planet are our top priorities.
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I went for massages in the outdoor cabana for her birthday. We both has the best massages we've ever had. Bart & Chrissy were so professional and polite. The outdoor setting was gorgeous and so tranquil! We will definitely be back!!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review. It is such a lovely complement to our team and establishment!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"jewelry"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

What a delightful retreat, for an hour, an afternoon or an entire day. The pleasurable experience began when Jasmine answered my call. She is so warm and charming and I immediately knew I'd called the perfect spot. I was lucky enough to be booked with Nick who welcomed me like a friend and asked what type of hairstyle and coloring I liked. He really listened and delivered more than I could have hoped for. My color was faded and brassy, he colored the roots and added highlights and low lights. He gave me a perfect cut and styled my hair exactly as I might have dreamed. My hair looks healthy and very pretty. I couldn't be happier. This lovely spot also provides massage, mani-pedis, makeup in a delightful tropical setting. Spend some time in the courtyard listening to the lovely waterfall and very soft soothing music. If you want to treat yourself to a special experience and come out looking fresh and new, this the spot. Talk to Jasmine and ask for Nick, you won't be sorry!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Gayle! What a kind and wonderful review. Makes my heart happy to hear you experienced what we strive to deliver at Isle Style. Many blessings. Come see us again!

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

They have everything here. Get a facial using the Eminence products from Hungary and indulge yourself. I have also had hair color and cut that were very satisfactory.
They even have a boutique with cute clothes.

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We hope you will visit with us again!

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Dayme provided one of the best manicures and pedicures I've ever had! It included a peppermint masque for the legs and feet. I left walking on air!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

She just rocks doesn't she? How wonderful to leave walking around on air. Thank you so much!!!