Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best massage EVER!

I've been a client for 4 years and I can't say enough good things about this salon/spa! Great hair... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
Amy K
Beautiful day spa & great treatments

Discovered this place while walking in Key West, was able to get an appointment for a massage the... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2018

from US$112.00
from US$145.00
from US$63.00
More Info
All reviews mani pedi fabulous massage stylist facial therapist gail jewelry
Reviewed June 30, 2017

I've had services in swank salons in New York and Dallas and DC, but Daymi puts them all in the shade. She is SOOOO good at what she does. You can tell she loves her work, and really gets into it. Especially the spa pedicure.
The spa itself is a tranquil oasis. You'd never know such a retreat exists just walking by, but get in the back and you feel like you are on a quiet tropical island. I will be back for other services, too.

2  Thank CEO85
OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

She does indeed ROCK! Such a thorough nail technician as well as just being fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to honor her and our little sanctuary.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

We stumbled across this spa as our hotel was literally a block away. It's a hidden away spa and you can easily miss it, which would be a shame as we had a lovely time.

We visited back in April and I booked my Aunt and I in for manicures (but they have so much more available). We were amazed at the size of the spa and how beautiful the surroundings are. It will be my first stop next time we are in Key West.

Lots of options, very reasonable prices and lovely, lovely friendly staff.

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

What a joy to hear to found our little secret! Thank you. Can't wait for your return!

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I went for massages in the outdoor cabana for her birthday. We both has the best massages we've ever had. Bart & Chrissy were so professional and polite. The outdoor setting was gorgeous and so tranquil! We will definitely be back!!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review. It is such a lovely complement to our team and establishment!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

What a delightful retreat, for an hour, an afternoon or an entire day. The pleasurable experience began when Jasmine answered my call. She is so warm and charming and I immediately knew I'd called the perfect spot. I was lucky enough to be booked with Nick who welcomed me like a friend and asked what type of hairstyle and coloring I liked. He really listened and delivered more than I could have hoped for. My color was faded and brassy, he colored the roots and added highlights and low lights. He gave me a perfect cut and styled my hair exactly as I might have dreamed. My hair looks healthy and very pretty. I couldn't be happier. This lovely spot also provides massage, mani-pedis, makeup in a delightful tropical setting. Spend some time in the courtyard listening to the lovely waterfall and very soft soothing music. If you want to treat yourself to a special experience and come out looking fresh and new, this the spot. Talk to Jasmine and ask for Nick, you won't be sorry!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Gayle! What a kind and wonderful review. Makes my heart happy to hear you experienced what we strive to deliver at Isle Style. Many blessings. Come see us again!

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

They have everything here. Get a facial using the Eminence products from Hungary and indulge yourself. I have also had hair color and cut that were very satisfactory.
They even have a boutique with cute clothes.

OakleighWaits, Owner at Amri, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We hope you will visit with us again!