“Wedding day perfection/Tranquil, relaxing with amazing staff”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #4 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

It's my happy place! The garden is so tranquil. The staff is beyond professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else for hair, nails, facials, and massage! The boutique has really cute clothes and jewelry. We recently had my daughter's wedding day hair and makeup done. They worked easily with her for scheduling and made everyone's wedding day experience relaxing and beautiful.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"kw"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a day spa to get massages and happened to stumble upon Isle Style. We came for massages and I cam back for a manicure and pedicure. One of the best massages and mani/pedi I've ever had and the prices are very reasonable. The setting is very relaxing with a tranquil garden. The owner is so nice and accommodating. We'll come back every time we're in Key West!!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I've had services in swank salons in New York and Dallas and DC, but Daymi puts them all in the shade. She is SOOOO good at what she does. You can tell she loves her work, and really gets into it. Especially the spa pedicure.
The spa itself is a tranquil oasis. You'd never know such a retreat exists just walking by, but get in the back and you feel like you are on a quiet tropical island. I will be back for other services, too.

2  Thank CEO85
OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

She does indeed ROCK! Such a thorough nail technician as well as just being fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to honor her and our little sanctuary.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We stumbled across this spa as our hotel was literally a block away. It's a hidden away spa and you can easily miss it, which would be a shame as we had a lovely time.

We visited back in April and I booked my Aunt and I in for manicures (but they have so much more available). We were amazed at the size of the spa and how beautiful the surroundings are. It will be my first stop next time we are in Key West.

Lots of options, very reasonable prices and lovely, lovely friendly staff.

OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

What a joy to hear to found our little secret! Thank you. Can't wait for your return!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I went for massages in the outdoor cabana for her birthday. We both has the best massages we've ever had. Bart & Chrissy were so professional and polite. The outdoor setting was gorgeous and so tranquil! We will definitely be back!!

OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review. It is such a lovely complement to our team and establishment!