We've stayed here for 3 nights. First night we were waked at 5:30 AM by a truck and parrots (right across room 501 to 505 'ish). I complained about it and got 2 free drinks (wow! :( ) and told them the parrots think it's sleepy time when there is a blanked over the cage (even when it's sunny). As expected they didn't do it. Second night there was less noise. Third night is yet to come. The bed itself is pretty good! Flatscreen TV is also there. Only downsize is there is no refregirator and a small shower (it's good though!). Pool is very nice and you can rent bikes at the reception (18 dollars a day and any extra day 10 dollars). It's a bit dangerous to ride a bike here but it's ok. The parking prices for cars are REALLY expensive that's why I mentioned there are bikes available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bay is exactly what you dream of when you imagine Key West. It's a friendly, quirky resort with design and colors inspired by 1950s Havana. The landscaped white sand beach leads right up to the beachfront guest rooms, and guests can jump right into the beautiful bay for swimming, snorkeling and take jet skis, kayaks or paddle boards right from our dock! The staff are all Key West locals who love the island and want our guests to enjoy their stay. We have exclusive attractions like our poolside Dive-In Movies every Wednesday night on a 20ft screen by the pool, plus Nightboarding nightime LED-lit paddleboarding and kayaking! Wildlife abounds on our grounds including huge tortoises, lots of large colorful parrots, local iguanas (don't touch!) and our namesake, the very pretty ibis birds. In the mood for some fun? Ask our Fun Desk concierge about our jet ski, scooter and electric car rentals on site plus paddle board, kayaks and kiteboard rentals on the beach. They can also recommend off-site activities, restaurants, tours and local attractions. We have 80 hammocks for lazing about, and an amazing restaurant called The Stoned Crab that has two of its very own fishing boats delivering fresh crab, shrimp, lobster and fish every day! What are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Evoline ltd and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Ibis Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Ibis Bay Beach Resort Key West, Florida