My husband and I took a last minute trip to Key West and stayed 3 nights at The Mermaid and the Alligator. The rooms, house and grounds are beautiful, clean and so relaxing Our room had a private entrance to the garden backyard, it was quiet and super private. The backyard was a beautifully kept tropical garden with lovely spaces to sit, relax and enjoy. The plunge pool was a nice option, big enough for several people without being on top of each other and very pleasant to just sit and relax in after a long day of hanging around Key West. Breakfast was delicious and served in the garden each morning. Overall, a wonderful place to stay that helped to make our getaway perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Key West, Florida