“Good donuts, great coffee”
Review of Glazed Donuts

Glazed Donuts
Ranked #8 of 36 Quick Bites in Key West
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Saw this shop near our hotel and decided we had to try it out. We had a blackberry lime donut, a chocolate frosted donut, a maple bacon donut, and an apple and almond fritter. The berry lime and chocolate frosted were our favorites. The berry lime had such a unique flavor and the chocolate frosted was warm and fresh. All the donuts were huge. The coffee and lattes were delicious, and we got to watch the coffee beans roasting in-house. I think the flavor syrups for coffee drinks were made in-house too. They had children’s books scattered through the seating area, which our kids really enjoyed. It was a little pricey($32 for 4 donuts and 3 drinks), but
everywhere we went in Key West was on the pricier side.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I am not really a donut person, but this place would make me one. Coffee was also great. Cannot even describe the unbelievably fresh homemade donuts. If I lived near this place I would just surrender to diabetes.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in one morning for a donut and walked out with a box! The strawberry shortcake donut was the best in my opinion. My husband enjoyed the maple bourbon bacon donut and the kids loved the chocolate donuts and the donut holes. The service was fast and they even showed the kids how the donuts were made.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

The donuts are enormous and tasty, but the service was unfriendly. I would certainly go here again because there is a wide variety of flavors, and I’d like to try more...just hope someone else is working the counter.

1  Thank Christy W
Reviewed March 26, 2018

My wife and I were in Key West on vacation. I read about this donut shop on Eaton Street. As soon as I walked in, I knew I was in the right place. It displayed the coolest donuts that were fresh, artistic, definetly not the ordinary. The owner and his wife were behind the counter serving us. The eatery was clean,well lit and comfy with a low key hippness to it. I had the Key Lime donut . It was amazing. This is a hidden gem off the Duval Street circus. Go have a donut don't miss it!!