We stayed in room #16 by the small pool for two nights. It was very nice and clean with a comfortable king size bed. The air conditioning worked well. Since the room faces the pool, it was very quiet at night. The B&B is on the quieter end of Duval. We never moved our car from the parking area next to the B&B. Everything we wanted to see was within walking distance. The breakfast consisted of two kinds of cereal, milk, orange juice, coffee, tea, hard boiled eggs, bread, English muffins, bagels, peanut butter, pastry, and fruit. Everything was fresh and tasty. We were very pleased with Duval Gardens and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Topical Bed & Breakfast on Duval Street, in the heart of Old Town Key West. All rooms with romantic canopy netted beds, private bathrooms and Mini refrigerators. Queen and King rooms available. Enjoy breakfast on the front porch every morning. Walking distance to beaches, shopping nightlife and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Duval Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duval Gardens Hotel Key West
- Duval Gardens Key West, Florida