I stayed one night passing through Key West, wish I'd have stayed longer. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only problem for me would have been arriving too late. The office closes at 5pm, so there's no check-in after that time unless you make special arrangements. Breakfast was fantastic with a gorgeous little patio & pool outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Old Town home built by ship builders on Green Turtle Cay in the Bahamas, shipped to Key West, and assembled in 1889! Perfect location - 3 blocks from Duval Street and 3 blocks from the Historic Seaport. Quiet, Romantic, Tropical. Nine delightful rooms. Complimentary HOT Country Breakfast and Happy Hour, (during peak season)! Heated pool open 24-hours! 8 rooms have direct access to verandas or wrap-around porches with secluded sitting areas. All rooms - refrigerators, cable television, telephone, and more! Come and enjoy a midwest welcome in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Curry House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curry House b&b
- Curry House Hotel Key West
- Curry House Bed And Breakfast Key West, Florida