“Wonderful Condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
pool with hot tub Condo Complex
master bedroom with tub
Sunset at Malory Square
Smathers Beach
Smathers Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful Condo!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Our trip to Key West was truly wonderful. The condo was as described. It was clean, well kept and cozy. Pam was great to deal with. She was very responsive and true to her word.
The condo was in a great location. The pool was very welcoming after a long day at the beach.
The condo was spacious, the two beds were very comfortable. The outside patio was nice to sit and relax at and it overlooks the pool.
We had a great time and we would definitely stay at this property again. I would highly recommend staying at Pam's property!

A romantic getaway Older travelers

NC
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“One of the best vacations ever!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

You will not go wrong staying at this condo. We were so pleased with everything we could not have felt more at home. The place has all the little extras you need to enjoy your stay. We enjoyed the full kitchen as Key West can be rather expensive so we had breakfast and lunch at the condo and then ate out for dinner. We even cooked dinner in one night. The pool is nice, the place is quiet and the condo unit is perfect for a group of 3-4 or 5. Bathrooms were nicely stocked and roomy as well. The location is very near the beaches...we had a car anyway, but you can bike or moped all over the island. Also there is a great store right in front of the property which offered just about all we needed. We are already booking again for next year! Owner is great and responsive. You will enjoy KW much more here than you will in a hotel. Spoken from a KW regular who has been to the island 15 times since 2000. Do yourself a favor and book this condo!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
North Carolina
Reviewed June 18, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing