“A perfect stay for a family vacation..”
other travellers have booked this property
pool with hot tub Condo Complex
master bedroom with tub
Sunset at Malory Square
Smathers Beach
Smathers Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Murali A
Sivakasi, India
“A perfect stay for a family vacation..”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

When I visited my sister's family in Atlanta, we decided to go on a holiday to Key West, and we decided to stay in the condo. It's a perfect place for a great family vacation. The location is good. It's peaceful and not too far from the crowded downtown. But you need to have your car, as you can not find a public conveyance as you step out of the condo. The wifi did not work. Rest is all good.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Jan 2014
In response to my last guests stay, cabs are readily available and there is a bus stop about 1/2 block away that will take you in town. Most of my guests do ask ahead of time about getting around town and alway tell them. Our Wifi can be a bit testy, but it is there for the guests use. Wifi does not like concrete buildings! Submitted by owner Pam S
Ohio
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful place to relax”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We were 2 couples and the place was perfect.Exactly as describe,
cozy, charming and enchanting apartment.
And Pam take such a great care of it.Doesn't feel like is a rental,fells like home.
We used the dishwasher(plenty of soap ),the washer and dryer. All worked perfectly.
We will keep you in mind for our next trip to key west and I'm
referring you to others friends.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed October 30, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“We are already planning on another trip back.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our bike trip to key west. The condo was perfect. We did not have to provide much of anything for our stay. That really came in handy when you are on a motorcycle and space is limited. We are already planning to take a family vacation some time in the future and hope to stay in the same condo. The owner was very nice and easy to deal with. We hope that you will enjoy it as much as we did.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Wonderful Condo!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Our trip to Key West was truly wonderful. The condo was as described. It was clean, well kept and cozy. Pam was great to deal with. She was very responsive and true to her word.
The condo was in a great location. The pool was very welcoming after a long day at the beach.
The condo was spacious, the two beds were very comfortable. The outside patio was nice to sit and relax at and it overlooks the pool.
We had a great time and we would definitely stay at this property again. I would highly recommend staying at Pam's property!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Houston
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing