“Cuban to go...”

White Street Sandwich Place
Ranked #310 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I took a Cuban Sandwich to go... the real deal... Cuban made right. They wrapped it up in foil, at my request, for the trip home. The sandwich traveled well and tasted great! I'll be back.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

Stopped by on a morning walk and picked up a cafe leche. Like Sandy's down the street, the place is set outside a laundromat. The cafe leche was as good as any of the cafe leche I had in Key West.

Reviewed January 21, 2015

This place was recommended by a friend and it was worth every penny! Authentic Cuban sandwich that was huge and delicious! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 5, 2014 via mobile

Worst coffee I've ever had, creme was rancid. Rude during ordering and got order wrong after reading it back twice. Says they take credit cards but the reader didn't work so i had to go get cash. Took a solid half hour order to eat and we were only people in line.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Skip Sandy's and head down a few blocks to this little place. They serve some of the best Cuban coffee on the island and use Cafe Bustelo. I once saw GFS coffee packages at Sandy's and never went back. Good coffee is important at a coffee/sandwich shop. I complimented the lady at the counter on the coffee and she replied it's not just the coffee, it's the way we make it.
This place is so awesome you can order tacos for breakfast if you want- which I've done several times! They are authentic.
The cuban mix here is also outstanding.
The people working are always so nice and the owner is always around smiling and helping out.
If you've never been here it is worth the extra few blocks and the prices are great.

1  Thank HappyBubble