“I went here every morning :)”
Review of Deluna's Cafe

Deluna's Cafe
Ranked #206 of 470 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Such good food and really nice people. We were staying at the Stock Island Marina on a boat and got coffee here every morning, and sometimes breakfast and lunch too =)

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Great if you are staying on a boat in the marina there, as I was. Sleeping in a boat isn't the most comfortable so I was glad this place has great Cuban espresso. I like the young lady and her boyfriend who run the place. Just make sure to try the home fries and get there for happy hour too. Nice and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

The space is very informal and there is some seating outside as well. We had a pretty basic breakfast and my spouse enjoyed their coffee.

As Key West goes, the prices were reasonable and the food was all good.

The clientele seemed like regulars as many people grabbed to go orders and chatted with the staff. We read the paper and took in the scene more than anything.

I would not go out of my way to go there but if you are in stock island anyway it is a safe bet for lunch or breakfast.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

For the last four years I have my coffee here almost every day I can only say great things actually fabulous things about their coffee if you're in Key West on vacation come to Stock Island for a real cup of coffee

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast had a bacon,egg and cheese, served on Cuban bread. The price is right for on $6.50. Came out hot and fresh.