Stayed the weekend of 2/17-2/19/12. The hotel is small, with an excellent staff. We were treated like family. Located on Duval St. it is only a short walk to anything you would want to see or do in Key West. Our room was a bit dated, but was very clean. Would highly recommend this place. It was my first visit to Key West and the staff at the New Orleans House made it a wonderful vacation and I look forward to being able to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida