My wife and I requested and paid thru the nose for an oceanfront room so that we could enjoy the sunset and celebrate a special occasion.
We were "never" fore-warned that our room would look directly into the side of a large cruise ship. When we expressed our displeasure, we were told the ship would depart at 7:30 p.m. ... of course after sunset! The staff also neglected to tell us that another cruise ship would be arriving the next morning at 7 a.m. So if you book an oceanfront room at the Westin, be prepared to have an ocean view only when it is dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located right on the waterfront of Old Town Key West, just steps from the famous Mallory Square, and one block from Duval Street is the Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina - a hub of relaxation and luxury in the middle of all of the excitement that Key West is famous for. Experience the beauty of the sparkling sea, access to water sports, and endless dining, shopping, and entertainment options all just steps away. Our marina is one of the three cruise ports in Key West welcoming cruise ships from around the world. Dine on fresh island cuisine, indoors, on a deck, or oceanside. Sip a cocktail and lounge by our outdoor pool surrounded by lush native plants, or take a launch to the nearby private beach on Sunset Key. Rejuvenation awaits in the serenity of our massage studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin
- Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina Florida