The Southernmost House is absolutely beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful. As much as there is to see and do in Key West, you will want to spend most of your time poolside. I can not remember feeling such depression as when it came time to check out. You will not want to leave! We will, with out a doubt, be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Bed and Breakfast on the Ocean in Key West, Florida. Located on Duval street and within walking distance of Museums, Restaurants, Bars and entertainment. A sophisticated setting located directly on the Oceanfront. The Southernmost House stands out as Key West's most striking oceanfront bed and breakfast, with 18 spacious, exquisitely appointed, air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Refresh in the cool water of a glistening zero-entry pool as you gaze out at the infinite sea. Enjoy peaceful moments soaking in the sun and a delightful complimentary breakfast. Stroll down Duval Street, towards all the spirit and character that embodies Key West's laissez-faire persona. The Southernmost House is located just footsteps away from Old Town Key West attractions, restaurants & bars, shops and art galleries. Built in 1897 and electricity was installed by Thomas Edison in 1990. The Southernmost House is the 2nd most photographed home in the USA. The most requested location in the Florida Keys for Weddings. The Mansion has hosted presidents, movie stars and writers. Guest must be 18 years or older due to museum pieces throughout the Southernmost House Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Southernmost House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost House Hotel Key West
- The Southernmost House Hotel Key West, Florida