This is a very nice place to stay -- clean, comfortable and friendly. We stayed in a 2-bedroom pool suite for 3 nights. The master bed/bath is great. The living room area is very small -- not even room for a table & chairs for eating meals (must use the snack bar.) The second bath is also very small. The little extras they provide are nice but we didn't need them. We are usually more frugal and this was a splurge for us. We have stayed in equally nice condos in Florida for a full week for 1/3 of what this cost for 3 nights. We wanted to be sure to have cleanliness, quiet, and a nice environment and we got that for sure. I just don't feel that it was worth the extreme cost. That being said, I don't know how other Key West accommodations compare, so we may not have been comfortable elsewhere. I would recommend Santa Maria to anyone who wants to be sure of good standards and isn't concerned about cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Key West, Florida