“vacation”

Coral Crab Cafe
Ranked #271 of 470 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed December 18, 2015

located at the Sheraton Hotel, great breakfast buffet and pool side menu is very good. Outside deck keeps the keys feel alive when you are dining. Staff very freindly

Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

The waitress seemed overwhelmed, but there was only 2 other couples in the restaurant.
The food was very average: so overpriced for what it was. Nothing wrong with it.
When we ordered cocktails: the waitress didn't know anything about them. They were boring and the presentation was very disappointing. They show various slides of cocktails in the lobby: these look nothing like that. We didn't go back again. Nothing bad about food or drinks: but u can do better in town for less.

1  Thank 41workingmom
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Ate here a total of 5 times over two stays. Their crab and corn soup is to die for! I love the spicy kick to it and it really fills you up. The breakfast is good, too, and if you have hungry kids, the buffet is worth getting. Everything else we ate here was mediocre at best and the quality of service wasn't that great. On one occasion, I was eating alone and came down around 11, so after the breakfast rush, and before the lunch rush, so it was pretty dead. The hostess seated me and then I sat there for about 10 minutes before I finally had to track down my own waitress. Apparently no one told HER that I was there, but she saw me sitting there with no drinks or food, so she should've come over. I'd eat there again, but only a couple select items and now that we don't expect great service, we'll just be a little patient next time.

Reviewed August 22, 2015

We dined at the Coral Crab times during our stay. Once in the restaurant and twice ordering room service. We had the burgers, fish tacos, fruit cup and key lime pie. All were amazing. So good that we ordered the same thing 3 times! The French fries were perfection and seasoned perfectly. A very nice experience. The only reason I did not give an excellent rating was the service in the restaurant was slow. We were the only people in the place around 8:30PM and we waited a long time for our meal. Worth the wait, though. We enjoyed!

Reviewed August 12, 2015

The buffet is great with a big selection. Seating outside overlooking the pool is nice, but inside is preferred in extremely hot days.