The Moorings is a beautiful, relaxing place to stay. We were there during Easter break last year. They were fully booked but it seemed as though we were the only visitors there. We had a small, quaint cottage that was wonderful. It had a kitchen where we could cook, a full sized refrigerator, a dining area, living room with a TV and lots of seating. The bedroom had a comfortable king size bed with a bathroom with a shower and plenty of space. The cottage was located in the center of a beautiful garden with tall trees and local "critters". We were close to the pool, which was never crowded, only a few guest at a time. There were beach cruiser bicycles to use to ride around the area. Parking was near our cottage and was free. The Moorings is located near many variety of restaurants and other attractions for shopping and just looking around. What a marvelous place to call home on our first trip to the Florida Keys. I will definitely stay at the Moorings whenever we are in Islamorada. A perfect place to find Paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a coconut plantation, The Moorings Village offers one, two and three bedroom villas, cottages and plantation houses with wraparound verandas, colorful Bahamian-style shutters and cypress interiors, each uniquely decorated. Hidden in delightful seclusion under coconut palms are the resort’s magnificent natural white sand beach, heated pool, tennis court and Island Body and Sol Spa, which offers beachfront massage treatments. The Moorings Village offers guests absolute privacy and tranquility with all the comforts of home, including well-equipped kitchens and laundry in most houses, individual dining rooms and living room areas, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Luxury amenities include large screen televisions, elegant hand-painted tiles, oversized soaking tubs and shower stalls, as well as plantation-style porches overlooking the ocean or views of the lushly landscaped grounds. Guests may enjoy dining at the resort's two Zagat-rated restaurants, Pierre's Restaurant and Morada Bay Beach Cafe, located just across the road. The restaurants share a private beach and are the site of the monthly Full Moon Party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Moorings Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moorings Village Hotel Islamorada
- Moorings Islamorada
- The Moorings Village Islamorada, Florida