Coral Bay Resort
US$203
Amara Cay Resort(Islamorada)
US$259
US$279
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
US$379
US$209
US$142
US$269
Sands of Islamorada Hotel(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$175
Conch on Inn Motel(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$99
Casa Morada(Islamorada)
US$319
US$239
SmithHotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$181
All reviewscaptain lizfishlaid backfull kitchenheated pooltiki hutboat rampsea lifewatching the sunsetsome tlcother guestsgulf sidelittle piece of paradiserooms are cleannice poolgrounds are beautifulrelaxing stay
Reviewed August 11, 2017

I really can't say enough good things about this resort. We've been going for several years and the place is just spectacular. The proprietors are gracious and accommodating. We have generally stayed in cottage one, which is steps from the water. In the evening, we usually grill outside the cottage and eat on the porch. There is an unusual chemistry among the patrons. I think we are all unified by our common desire to seek ease for a few days. It's very family friendly, we always bring our grandson. Each time we visit we see some new form of underwater wildlife, puffer fish, manatees, sea turtles. When my grandson first gets out of the car he yells, "I LOVE this place".

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kate K
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to Coral Bay, but the first with our boat. I made our reservation with Angie who was very pleasant and helpful. She and Linda were really friendly for our entire stay. We stayed in unit 14. It was updated and spotlessly clean. It had a king bed (very comfortable), full kitchen, and large bathroom with a rainfall shower. The cleaning service was excellent for the length of our trip.

The boat ramp was tricky for larger boats. There is a rock in the middle of the ramp in the water. We met some very nice fellow boaters who got into the water and guided our boat around the rocks. They also helped us load it when we left. We felt the boat was safe in the dockage area because of the really nice clientele staying at Coral Bay.

The grounds are very tropical. There is a nice pool and a shallows pool open to the Gulf.

We really enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Coral Bay was extremely relaxing. Whether you're looking for a secluded romantic getaway or a place to bring your kids, this gem has it all. The staff is very helpful and friendly. A nice place to melt away your stress and worries from everyday life. Neil C

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I made our reservation with Angie and she was very friendly and helpful. Upon check in we were greeted by Linda, who was also very friendly and helpful. As others have said the rooms are dated and could use some tlc. The property is beautiful with a nice pool as well as a walk in lagoon area. You will also see some iguanas roaming around the property. There is a tiki hut on the dock which is very nice to sit and watch the sunset. There are grills if you want to cook any fish that you may have caught while visiting. There are also several beach chairs on the property if you would like to catch some rays. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this resort and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank carpenterl2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Extended my trip to the keys an extra day and had someone tell me about this place so I stayed my last night here.
Super quiet , friendly , and clean.
My new favorite place in the Keys.
Booked a week in June before I checked out !
Also no charge to dock your boat which is a plus..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends