My daughter and I spent 4 wonderful days in the Keys. The hotel is small and very clean. Meet soom really cool people from up North somewhere...LOL the owners are super friendly and they have a golden retriever puppy that my daughter played with. Note to all (No fires on the beach) My daughter had found some drift wood and wanted to know if what her science teacher had told her was true. We still don't know if it will burn blue because we got stopped in the middle of it.??? Anther place and time. But the hotel is differently a keeper for a road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida