We had a wonderful two day stay at Casa Morada, on Islamorada in the Florada Keys. Their waterfront units are very stylish, comfortable, and they have seaviews and that balmy sea breeze!! There are some wonderful restaurants very close. Do try Ma's Fish Camp, for great seafood , in a casual setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Morada is an upscale sixteen suite privately owned hotel inspired by the informal character of the Caribbean. The atmosphere is private, peaceful, and serene. The staff is known for their warmth and attentiveness. Raymond Jungles, a renowned Miami Landscape Architect known for his natural lush landscapes, designed the award-winning garden spaces throughout the property. The highlight of the resort is Casa Morada's spectacular private island. The island is accessed by a dramatic footbridge and features a fresh water pool, secluded cabana and the Sunset Gazebo bar with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. Casa Morada is a 90 minute drive south from Miami International airport and 90 minutes north of Key West. Guests of Casa Morada may also arrive to the hotel by boat. Casa Morada is a pet-friendly hotel and welcomes children 16 and older. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Morada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Morada Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Morada Islamorada, Florida