We know the keys pretty well and have stayed in various places over the years. This one is really special. It's an old motel/hotel, completely refurbished and really, reimagined. A place to totally kick back, amazing service, totally responsive, both before you arrive and afterwards. We had the Manatee room, overlooking the water and the bar, a mini suite, quiet and well appointed. Good collection of movies to borrow and an amazing library in the room probably 100 books? Good linens, great shower, tile floors, continental breakfast included and every sort of amenity is available, snorkeling ( I wouldn't bother to do it right there, not worth it) but they will connect you with diving/snorkeling guides, fishing, free bikes, really a unique and lovely place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Morada is an upscale sixteen suite privately owned hotel inspired by the informal character of the Caribbean. The atmosphere is private, peaceful, and serene. The staff is known for their warmth and attentiveness. Raymond Jungles, a renowned Miami Landscape Architect known for his natural lush landscapes, designed the award-winning garden spaces throughout the property. The highlight of the resort is Casa Morada's spectacular private island. The island is accessed by a dramatic footbridge and features a fresh water pool, secluded cabana and the Sunset Gazebo bar with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. Casa Morada is a 90 minute drive south from Miami International airport and 90 minutes north of Key West. Guests of Casa Morada may also arrive to the hotel by boat. Casa Morada is a pet-friendly hotel and welcomes children 16 and older. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Morada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Morada Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Morada Islamorada, Florida