This is without a doubt the best maintained property I have ever seen. As I walked around the grounds taking photos I marveled at the pristinely raked sand, the painted fencing around the pool, the adorable painted-on shutters on the cottages, the beautifully maintained landscaping, blooming orchids ties onto the palm trees. (Kudos to the maintenance staff.) It's not a fancy, five star artificial environment. It is an affordable place (for the Keys) with that "old Florida" feeling. The inside of the cottage we had was painted white, the bed was huge and as made up and comfortable as any Westin "heavenly" bed. The oceanfront pool was sparkling and a perfect temperature. The only possible complaints were that the sofa futon in our cottage was very uncomfortable and the bathroom was certainly tiny. But these small things were not a deal breaker. I can't wait to return. A slideshow of our trip, including photos of Pines and Palms is on YouTube. http://youtu.be/_aD64BLO5k8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida