“Meh”

Islamorada Fish Company
Ranked #31 of 96 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Sub-par food. Good service. Go for a drink, the view, maybe an appetizer. Spend your time at the Worldwide Sportsman.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,196)

A TripAdvisor Member
Gloucester, Virginia
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good food with nice outdoor seating. Scenery is great and service was exceptional. Portions were good for the price.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We are here every time we come down. The food is fantastic. View is incredible of the bay and marina. Family enjoyed it!!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The food is just OK- a lot of fried food which I don't eat. Casual dining. I go for the bar and the exceptional beauty of the view.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I am a true Floridian born and raised. This restaurant was built with pride back in the day(long time ago). Great food , large portions etc. .....I haven’t gone to this restaurant in a long time until this past weekend. Let’s start with the hostess, I was told the wait was 20 minutes. I checked after 41 minutes and found that she skipped over my name twice. Her comment was “MY BAD” very unprofessional. My waitress was great, over worked I felt. I watched the manager in a blue shirt going up to at least 4 tables around me addressing complaints about there orders. Always apologizing. Once I received my food, simple grill Mahi mahi. I found a 1/4 inch greasy thin piece of black/ white so-called fish in my plate, along with 2 broccoli stems and some sloppy veggies. I looked over to my families plates and viewed the same pathetic results. We were starving since we traveled up from marathon key. The quality was like going to Disney world , over price, tourist trap food. Did I mention I paid $23.00 for the kitten scrap of plate. I looked around and I viewed mostly foreigners visiting which they were more intrigued with the surroundings not the food. I did not address the manager because I know the routine already. I paid and I left hungry. Sad this was a good place to eat back in the day. Would not recommend. Travel to marathon key and go to KEYS FISHERY AND MARKET. Fish from the boat to your plate. I seen it!!!! Wont hurt your pocket to. Had the same Mahi Mahi plate and it was triple the size and juicy.

2  Thank Thomas s