I had a customer appreciation meeting at La Siesta Resort last May. We rented the 5 bedroom house and several of the beach front cottages and a few ocean front rooms. The accommodations were excellent and the staff there bent over backwards to make sure we had a great stay there. My customers who attended this "meeting" last year have asked me many times if we could do this trip again. I agreed and am calling La Siesta Resort as we speak in hopes of booking another meeting there. The downstairs area of the 5 bedroom house was perfect for a meeting with 10-20 attendees. BTW- the boat slips are first class and you are just minutes away from several of the greatest fishing spots in the Keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida