A substandard property, especially at over $200 per night. Bathroom needs redo. Noisy, dusty exhaust fan, bathroom door rotting at bottom, bathroom vanity light rusty and dusty. Moldy caulk around fixtures. Room not vacuumed by maid. Room obviously not dusted regularly. Debris left in dresser drawers. Advertised "ocean view" is actually an ocean side view. Dirty glass balcony door. Continental breakfast is bare minimun, coffee, packaged muffin, bannana, packaged cereal.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Islamorada
- Days Inn & Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Days Inn
- Days Inn And Suites Key Islamorada Florida