My mother in law booked this hotel for the family. It stated 3 bedroom suite for a flat rate. When she went to check out, she saw that she was being charged per person. The front desk clerk stated that when he called headquarters to see why they would do this they explained the rooms are generally only for 2 people. SO A SUITE WITH 3 BEDS AND A PULL OUT COUCH IS FOR ONLY 2 PEOPLE AT THIS PLACE. Then they had the nerve to ask the front desk clerk "WHAT IS THE CUSTOMERS PROBLEM SHE WAS ONLY CHARGED 12.00 MORE." When actually she was charged much more than that.
ON TOP OF THAT THE TOWELS WERE STAINED!!! EWWW!!! When we first pulled up this rude lady with a thick jamaican accent asked me rudely how many towels we would need. Then when I told her we were all staying together she tried to tell me we werent. A dirty towel that was used to clean up a puddle of coffee sat there the 2 days we stayed. A man also came to our door that looked shady telling us that our toilet needed to be looked at because we placed a call for it. He didnt believe us when we said actually we never did. Come to find out he does work there but he didnt look professional so we were nervous. The breakfast was choice of package muffin, cold cereal, or an orange. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS A PART OF A DAYS INN FRANCHISE!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Islamorada
- Days Inn & Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Days Inn
- Days Inn And Suites Key Islamorada Florida