“Key lime pie”

Sweet Savannah's Bake Shop & Ice Cream Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Marathon
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Nice and tart. Would have liked a more solid crust. We tried key lime pie in 4 places in the keys and this won my daughters vote for the best. We bought a whole pie and took it to the hotel after dinner. That's the way to go!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Family place for ice cream and desserts. Beautiful decoration and nice shop for kitchen supplies. The ladies that work their super nice and gave us recommendations for the area.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Spacious dessert cafe for ice cream and homemade desserts -- separate secret garden room. Reasonable prices make this place hard to beat.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

So I’m no key lime guru. I’ve had it a few times and didn’t live it. Sweet Savannah’s changed that!!

Great pie with a to-die-for crust

1  Thank Always_Casual
Reviewed May 24, 2018

I contacted the shop a couple of months before our trip to the Keys. I was able to surprise my daughter with a cake that looked like her cat. The design was amazing as well as the taste of the cake. They have great ice cream too.

1  Thank Raybite2003